The TriTech T9 Airless Paint Sprayer features a powerful 2.1 HP motor, PMC Precision Motor Control, and an all metal build makes for a professional paint sprayer that can work as hard as you to get the job done.
The TriTech T4, T5, T7, T9 and T11 are designed and manufactured in our state of the art machining facility in Union, New Jersey, USA. Innovations in design (utilizing high quality, unique materials) and efficient manufacturing processes result in precision built airless sprayers and accessories that last longer than any other units in their class.PMC (Precision Motor Control) precisely matches the motor output to the tip size you are using. This results in lower power consumption at all pressures, giving you the versatility to work under any conditions at most job sites while applying a wider variety of materials for a superior finish. This ensures higher performance, less downtime, more coatings sprayed at the end of the year and, most importantly, more satisfied customers. Our manufacturing capabilities along with engineering innovations provide a longer lasting, higher quality product. Painting is a tough job with many demands on your time and ability. Fortunately, TriTech pumps are built tough and are made to work just as hard as you do every day. At TriTech, our goal is to design and manufacture the longest lasting airless pumps and accessories on the market.
- Max Pressure 3300 psi (226 bar)
- Max Tip 0.031
- Max GPM 1.05 (4 lpm)
- Motor HP 2.1 HP
- Hi-Cart 97 lbs (44 kg)
- Lo-Cart 97 lbs (44 kg)
• Precision Motor Control. PMC matches the motor speed to the pressure and tip size selected.
• No pulsation at any pressure with any size tip.
• No Rust Fluid manifold. Only High grade Stainless Steel and Aircraft grade aluminum is used.
• No cylinder to wear out.
• Long Life fluid manifold.
• Built for professional use.
• All metal construction.
• More powerful PMDC motor results in the lowest amperage use in its class.
• High efficiency motor/controller results in 10% more output then competitive models.
Lifetime warranty on motor and drive-train.Additionally we will replace the motor brushes if they are worn. The special composite material used extends the brush life so it is unlikely you will ever wear them out.
At TriTech, our goal is to design and manufacture the longest lasting airless pumps and accessories on the market.