Professional Fence Contractors Rely on the Fence Pro Post Driver
Install commercial grade fence, faster, with less equipment, supplies and manpower. Includes a 2-1/2″ chuck equipped with RHINO™ Chuck-Lok™ Adapter Technology. This innovative post adapter system increases the post driver’s efficiency and durability.
- Comes standard with a 2-1/2″ I.D. Chuck, and Chuck Lok™ System with 2″ adapter. Optional 1-3/4″ or 1″ adapters are also available.
- The 2-1/2″ chuck makes this a perfect choice for driving round posts up to 2-3/8″. The 2″ chuck sleeve drives T-Posts and smaller round posts.
- The Fence-Pro™ drives post for many types of fencing, including erosion control, agricultural, containment, municipal and residential.
- Lightweight and easy to transport.
- Compact and light enough for use by one installer. Fits into areas with limited access and maneuverability.
- No additional equipment needed. Powered by the reliable Honda 4-Stroke Engine.
- Equipped with Rhino’s CIS™ Vibration Dampening and padded grip for handling comfort.
- Made in the U.S.A. of durable, quality materials.
- Rhino Lifetime Impact Warranty. See warranty statement for details.
|Master Chuck ID–in (mm)||2.50″ (44.4)|
|Overall Dimensions in (mm)||13 x 14 x 21.5 in.
(330 x 355 x 546 mm)
|Weight–lb (kg)||36.5 lb (15.5 kg)|
|Performance||1720 BPM (approximate)|
|Fuel||Unleaded Gas, 86 octane or higher|
|Fuel Capacity–US qt (ltr)||0.67 (0.63)|
|Engine Oil||SAE 10W-30|
|Lubricant||RHINO® Pro Series Lubricant|
|Types & Sizes of Posts to be ?Driven (outside dimensions)||Chuck/Adapter|
|Ground Rod||1” Adapter|
|Form Pin||1” Adapter|
|1 to 1-7/8″ Dia.||2” Adapter|
|1-3/4 to 2-3/8″ Dia||Standard Chuck|