Drive T-Posts quickly and safely without heavy equipment
The Ranch Pro Post Driver is ideal for agriculture, landscape, temporary fence, erosion control and electrical ground rod.
The Ranch-Pro™ Gas Powered Driver is the perfect tool for agriculture, livestock containment, soil sampling, vineyards, and any hard to access areas in need of basic fencing. Rhino Ranch-Pro™ components are made in the U.S.A. of quality materials for long tool life.
- Easily drives Ground Rods, T-Posts, Concrete Form Pins, and 1 – 5/8″ posts.
- Comes with 1 3/4″ I.D. Chuck and 1″ adapter.
- Drives in multiple soil types and tough or frozen ground.
- Safer than hammers.
- Easy to transport – only 35 lbs, fully fueled.
- No additional equipment needed.
- Equipped with Rhino’s CIS™ Vibration Dampening and padded grip for handling comfort.
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Master Chuck ID–in (mm)||1.75″ (44.4)|
|Overall Dimensions in (mm)||10.75 W x 14 D x 24 H
(273 x 356 x 610)
|Weight–lb (kg)||33.5 lbs (15.2 kg)|
|Power||Honda GX 35 (35.8 cc) 4-stroke engine|
|Performance||1720 BPM (approximate)|
|Fuel||Unleaded Gas, 86 octane or higher|
|Fuel Capacity–US qt (ltr)||0.67 (0.63)|
|Engine Oil||SAE 10W-30|
|Grease||RHINO® Pro Series Lubricant|
|Types & Sizes of Posts to be ?Driven
|Ground Rod||1” Adapter|
|Concrete Form Pin||1” Adapter|
|1-5/8” Post||Standard Chuck|
|1-3/4” round and 1″ square wood posts||Standard Chuck|